At Christ House, your generosity becomes healing and hope.
Last year 229 patients came to Christ House for healing, what they found was even more! Comprehensive medial care, shelter, good meals, community, transportation, and knowledgeable professionals to assist them in addressing critical issues to help break the cycle of homelessness.
All of this is only possible through the generosity of each and every donor to Christ House!
Your monthly donation provides comprehensive and compassionate health care to sick, homeless persons in DC, and assists them in addressing critical issues to help break the cycle of homelessness.
Monthly giving is one of the best and most convenient ways to support Christ House’s patients. By joining the Circle of Healers, our monthly giving program, you’ll
• Provide a steady, reliable source of income to deliver our medical services,
• Decide what you want to give and then make it happen automatically,
• Reduce Christ House’s administrative and fundraising costs (We’ll send you a comprehensive annual thank you letter.), and
• Have the flexibility to log to your account at anytime and from anywhere to manage your recurring donation.
If you give $125 or more per month, you’ll become an Association Partner (giving $1,500 to $2,999 per year total) or a Partner (giving $3,000 or more per year total).
Are there other ways to give?
Yes! There are several convenient, creative, and impactful ways to support Christ House:
- Check or Money Order
- Tribute and Alternative Gifts
- Workplace Giving
- Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Fund and IRA Rollovers
- In-kind Gifts (Clothing, food, toiletries, etc.)
If you have any questions about supporting Christ House, please don’t hesitate to contact our Development Department at email@example.com or 202-328-1100.