Donations offer healing and hope.
Your generosity changes lives. Thank you!
Why support Christ House?
Christ House was the first homeless respite care program in the country and remains the only one in Washington, D.C. For homeless persons in D.C., we are the only source of continuous inpatient medical care outside of hospitals.
In 2017, we provided comprehensive health care to 235 individuals who were experiencing homelessness. We strive to bring healing to the mind, body, and spirit so that our resilient patients can have hope for a better future. Learn about the impact your donation makes in our latest Annual Report.
Monthly giving is one of the best ways to support our work. By joining our monthly giving program, the Circle of Healers, you…
- Join a community of donors who care deeply about sustaining the Christ House mission
- Provide Christ House a steady, predictable source of income which makes long-term planning and budgeting easier
- Cut back on the administrative effort of processing one-time donations
- Save postage and time – rest assured that your support is ongoing even when your life gets busy
- Have the flexibility to log in at any time from anywhere to view or edit your recurring donation
Are there other ways to give?
Yes! There are several convenient, creative, and impactful ways to support Christ House:
- Check or Money Order
- Tribute and Alternative Gifts
- Workplace Giving
- Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Fund and IRA Rollovers
- In-kind Gifts (Clothing, food, toiletries, etc.)
If you have any questions about supporting Christ House, please don’t hesitate to contact our Development Department at email@example.com or 202-328-1100.