Volunteers are a vital part of the Christ House community that help sustain our mission of providing comprehensive and compassionate care for people experiencing homelessness with acute medical needs in Washington, DC. If you would like to be the first to learn about special events and rare holiday volunteer opportunities, then sign up for our newsletter here!
- Local volunteers, please learn more here or visit christhouse.volunteerhub.com to get started.
- Christ House Ambassador Program, please apply here.
- All volunteers must provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination. A booster shot is required.
- All volunteers must wear a medical-grade disposable mask or a KN95 mask while volunteering.
- All volunteer opportunities and internships are currently in-person, but with careful consideration for social distancing and guidelines from the CDC and Unity Healthcare.
- Local volunteers, please contact email@example.com or call (202) 328-1100.
- Ambassadors, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 571-6870.