Christ House’s Circle of Healers is a group of generous and loyal supporters committed to our mission of providing comprehensive and compassionate health care to men experiencing homelessness in the District of Columbia. Monthly giving is one of the most helpful and convenient ways to support Christ House’s patients.
By joining the Circle of Healers, our monthly giving program, you’ll:
• Provide a steady, reliable source of income to deliver medical services, allowing us to respond to our most urgent needs and plan for the future
• Decide what you want to give and schedule the transactions to happen automatically
• Reduce Christ House’s administrative and fundraising costs (We’ll send you an annual statement and thank you letter for your gifts throughout the year)
• Have the flexibility to log into your account whenever you need to make changes to your recurring donation.
If you give $125 or more per month, you’ll become an Associate Partner (giving $1,500 to $2,999 per year total) or a Partner (giving $3,000 or more per year total).
Partner & Associate Partner Giving
It takes approximately $3,000 per day to provide medical care and case management services for all of the patients at Christ House. The Christ House Partner Program recognizes donors who give $3,000 or more in a single year to fill this urgent need. Christ House Associate Partners are recognized for gifts totaling between $1,500 and $2,999 per year. The generosity of our Partners allows us to provide patients with a holistic approach to healing while empowering them on their path to recovery.
Your generosity will be acknowledged with:
- Your choice of a Remembrance Day, with a special letter describing Christ House events on the Remembrance Day you choose (default day is Feb. 14)
- An invitation to our annual Partners Breakfast where we acknowledge your generosity
- Inclusion of your name on our Annual Report (published in August)
Partners and Associates are always invited to visit Christ House to see our facility, meet patients and staff, and join us for a meal. Please call Lydia Olsen, Director of Development & Communications at (202) 328-1100 to schedule your visit.