Join your federal colleagues and Show Some Love!
From October 2 – January 12, the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) gives federal workers, retirees, and government contractors an efficient, cost-effective, and employee-focused opportunity to support the causes closest to their hearts.
Christ House would love to have your support through the CFC!
Numbers to note:
Christ House CFC # 34256
United Way # 8385
*NEW* There are two brand new ways to give this year:
- Giving Portal: You will be able to make your pledge online.
- Retiree Giving: Federal retirees will have the option to continue giving via a deduction from their annuity. Learn more.
Benefits of the CFC:
- You can give to multiple charities at once through a program that is federally regulated and fully audited.
- Payroll deduction allows you to give a little each month, adding up to a significant gift at the end of the year.
- Charities love the CFC because it keeps fundraising costs low, and the funds are unrestricted.
- The campaign has a collective impact, allowing you to join with your co-workers to support those in need locally, nationally and globally.
If your workplace participates in CFC and you would like a Christ House representative to come and share about our work, please contact our Development Office at 202-328-1100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the CFC, visit www.cfcnca.org.