This holiday season, give your loved ones the gift of a donation to Christ House in their honor. Give them joy in knowing that your thoughtful gift provides healing and hope to a Christ House patient.
A gift of…
- $28 provides a month’s worth of supplies for a patient with diabetes
- $40 buys one week’s worth of bus fare for patients and their escorts
- $70 pays for a tank of gas for the patient transport van
- $90 buys groceries for one lunch for everyone at Christ House
- $140 pays for one nursing assistant’s work day
We can send you a special Alternative Christmas Gift card for each person that you designate, or we can send the card directly to the person(s) with a description of the work your gift supports. You will also receive a receipt for your gift.
For delivery before December 25, please contact us by noon on December 16.
To place a special order for an alternative Christmas gift, please contact Sarah Katz in the Development Office at (202) 328-1100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.