UPDATE: You did it! Our awesome donors met our goal and donated $200,000, every dollar of which will be matched! A huge THANK YOU goes out to everyone who gave during this year’s Fall Matching Challlenge and to our exceptionally generous partners!
Our Fall Matching Challenge has begun! From now until October 31st, donations will be matched dollar-for-dollar up to $200,000 by a group of Christ House partners.
Your donations are vital to the lifeblood of this organization. Every single Christ House purchase contributes to our goal of providing the highest standard of care to our patients.
Here are just a few ways we put your gifts to work over this past year:
- Our clinical services team bought a new exam table, which will allow our providers to see more patients per day.
- In March, some overdue renovations were finally completed on the dining room, where our patients enjoy fresh breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day.
- At our Labor Day BBQ, Christ House patients enjoyed a feast of ribs, barbecue chicken, potato salad, and many other delicious dishes, all cooked by our amazing kitchen staff.
- We were able to purchase specialty shoes for one patient with an above average shoe size (size 16!), to replace his worn pair of flip flops.
- A patient with poor vision who came to Christ House without glasses was able to receive a new pair.
Donations are truly essential to the quality of health care we can offer our patients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Your gifts also help us maintain our facilities, make community events possible, and generally contribute to Christ House’s smooth operation.
There’s no better time to lend your support. Take advantage of this great opportunity to double your donation during the Fall Matching Challenge!
Leave a Reply